We're excited to have Itsuwaribito Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Meighan
Art Details Edit
Hey, deviantart's Lalulweeb914 here. I think it's great that you've started a wiki for Itsuwaribito since it needs more attention and is a great manga series, but I do have to mention your usage of photos. Usually, when dealing with someone's art, escpecially someone who shares their art on websites such as deviantart, it's only right that you give credit to the artist. I don't think you meant any harm, but art theives are everywhere. Please credit the drawing I did of Utsuho that you used on this website, or don't use it.
Thanks, and keep up the site! It's nice to see this manga getting attention and I really hope it gets made into an anime soon :)
Hi Lalulweeb. Sorry about the picture. I couldn't figure out how to credit it properly, so I just put your name on it in the title. Hope that helps, and again, sorry.
P.S. Thanks for the encouragement!
Animedork 09:25, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for replying on my talk page! I will help out as much as I can! Soulelitetrainerukitake45 12:04, May 2, 2012 (UTC)soulelitetrainerukitake, 5/2/2012 @ 08:01 a.m.
I have a question to ask you: How do I add a photo to a wiki?
I technially own the first four volumes of itsuwaribito so I can help you with the synposis of each of the first 37 chapters. That is the truth; no lie here. I will try my best and I need to help with this wiki in some way!!!Soulelitetrainerukitake45 12:10, May 10, 2012 (UTC)soulelitetrainerukitake 5/10/12, 8:07 a.m.
Is it all right if I make a new catergory called chapters?Soulelitetrainerukitake45 17:10, May 10, 2012 (UTC)soulelitetrainerukitake45